This training program addresses the basic concepts to know and apply as a trainer in order to create effective and engaging training.
This training program is perfectly suited for who desire to learn how to design training using Articulate Storyline.
- Identify the fundamentals of adult education
- Apply the basics of pedagogical design
- Write learning objectives
- Use course outline templates
- Apply simple graphics and mediating techniques
- Create and use templates
- Assess the technical quality of training
- Publish training modules
Interactive presentations, demonstrations and activities allowing each participant to design their training using the author tool.
DURATION – PRICE
You have more specific needs or would you like to organize an in-house training?
Contact one of our advisors to learn more about our tailored training programs.
Tell us about your project
We would love to brainstorm ideas with you.
Contact us using the form below or by phone at 514-700-2685.